Through the generous benefaction of York alumnus, Dr Anthony Wild, the Department of Chemistry is pleased to offer Wild Prize to postgraduate research students to start a PhD, MPhil or MSc by Research degree between October 2018 and September 2019. This fund has supported over 60 students since it was established in 2006. There are a variety of different scholarships available, mainly aimed at supporting students from other European Union courntries and overseas.
Reward for Wild Prize Scholarship
Wild Prize offers £2,000 for those from the UK, EU or overseas who plan to fund their own studies – to be paid in Year 1.
Continued payment of scholarships is subject to satisfactory progress.
To apply for the scholarship:
- Submit an online application for the programme you wish to study if not yet enrolled.
- Contact the member of staff you wish to be your supervisor
- Complete an Application form for Wild Fund Scholarship
- You can apply for any of the scholarships for which you are eligible. However, the panel may choose to offer you a scholarship of a lower value.
- Submit your Wild Fund Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
April 30, 2018
- Wild Prize Scholarships are open to those of any nationality including British.
- You should have already applied to study for PhD, MPhil or MSc by research in Chemistry at the University of York.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit, country of origin, expressed financial need and departmental strategy.
- You will need to take up your place on your programme between October 2018 and September 2019
Apply For Scholarship