The Mercers’ Arts Award is given on the basis that it is used to contribute towards the costs of materials and/or studio space to bridge the gap between academic study and professional careers, and will be awarded according to academic merit.
Reward for Mercers’ Arts Award
The Mercers’ Arts Award of £5,000 is available to one Home or EU student currently enrolled on the final year of the MFA Fine Art course at Wimbledon College of Arts, University of The Arts London.
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form. In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
1. An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
• title page with your name and course title;
• introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work;
• up to 15 pages of images with each page numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece. Please ensure you compress your file. Large files might not upload properly.
2. A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
3. An academic or professional reference
4. An excel spreadsheet of an indicative budget demonstrating ap
April 20, 2018
To be eligible for The Mercers’ Arts Awards, students must be:
- Considered Home or EU for fee purposes
- A final year (graduating in 2018) student on the MFA Fine Art course at Wimbledon College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
Apply For Scholarship
Student Funding Service
P: 020 7514 8080